Call me overly excited but..I just can't help it!! I am breathing a HUGE sigh of relief!!!! I got home from the grocery store and grabbed the mail and on top of the pile was a letter from the unemployment office. As I am digging for my keys..hands full..had to put my stuff on the porch..had no extra hands to grab the keys. Anyways.......I am thinking as I am doing this "wow the envelope is really think..this is probably my denial letter." I figured I needed to sit to read it. I get in the house and plop everything on the floor and I did down and at first I thought it was a denial letter...I get half way through and realized that they approved me!! I started bawling like a huge baby!!! I couldn't stop crying!!! Tears of total relief!!!My checks will only be 20$ less than what I was making so I can deal with that. I am SO happy!!! Thank you Jesus!!!! God is good!!! How could I have any kind of doubt that He wouldn't take care of me? So.....they found that there wasn't enough real evidence that I had actually done anything wrong. They said it was hearsay..and because there was no "real" proof that I did qualify!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!
This morning I had this song in my head before I got the letter in the mail today. :) Anyways....I really love this song and remember singing it years ago.
~~God is so Good~~
1. God is so good, God is so good,
God is so good, God's so good to me.
2. God cares for me, God cares for me,
God cares for me, God's so good to me.
3. God loves me so, God loves me so,
God loves me so, God's so good to me.
4. God is so good, God is so good,
God is so good, God's so good to me.
Oh...and I think I am planning on talking to my counselor and working something out so I can see her and she doesn't feel cheated nor I feel like I'm using her. I really should see her. There is a lot of hurt in loosing this job. It's eating at me. I've had a emotional week as far as that goes. I haven't slept well at all this week. I don't even know what I'm running on because my tank is on empty.I also know that I can not let all these feeling and emotions locked up inside of me. That's not healthy at all. I really loved this job, and caring for my residents and I loved them very much and I feel like I lost something very very valuable to me and the loss is what's really hard for me right now. So...that's that. I want to work something out with her I think that will make both of us happy...I just don't know what that is yet.
Waita ni a
Waita ni asu
Waita ni asu narrera
Waita ni asu narrera
(Walking With Jesus is Wonderful)
Not sure if the spelling is right..it may be off...This is the song along with a African dance that we are doing Sunday at church. I'm excited about it. It's going to be a neat experience. My friends two daughters are also doing it Sunday and they remembered the words..this is what she wrote. What beautiful beautiful words!!! :)
Friday, August 29, 2008
NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!!!
Posted by Linda at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I just found your blog and I've really enjoyed what I've read. It's such a genuinely positive site.
I'm so pleased this has worked out for you.
You really deserve it!
God is Good :0)
Oh Happy days, Linda, happy, happy days. God looks out for us, that's for sure.
Post a Comment