I'm Linda................ I love my life and try to live my life to the fullest. I try not to dwell too much on the past. It's the past and I try real hard to leave it there. Although that is a bit of a struggle at times. :) I love and value all my friends and they all have made a special mark on my life. I honestly know that without a loving God and loving family and friends I would not be where I am in my life today. :)
Look at the world around you, and you'll see God's creativity; Look at the dinner table, you'll see God's providence; Look in the mirror, and you'll see God's sense of humor.
I am deeply loved, Completely forgiven, Fully pleasing, Totally accepted, And absolutely complete in Christ.
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning satan shudders and says "Oh no she's awake."
Words can be beautiful. So can dreams, so can hopes. It's when you run away that you're most liable to stumple.
When satan comes knocking at your door- just say, " Jesus will you get that for me?"
Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
A friend is someone who believes in you even when you've ceased to believe in yourself.
A simple friend has never seen you cry. A real friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.
Begin the weave and God will give you the thread.
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how much you can get hit and still keep moving forward. - Rocky Balboa
Live your life from your heart. Share from your heart. And your story will touch and heal people's souls. - Melody Beattie
The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where the stand in times of challenge and controversy.-MLKJ
2 comments:
Just stopping by to wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS. May your New Year be full of Blessings too!
God bless :0)
Suzy
Thank you for that, Linda. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment