Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm not lost

Hi all..........I'm not lost...I have been temporally off line for a little while & will be on shortly. So there fore have not been on here to post or visit any of you. I miss you all!!!! But I will be back shortly. ;) So........................For the past couple weeks I have been going through a few things but God is faithful and is right beside me all the way! Thank you Jesus!!!!

This past Sunday night we did at church what we call "The Lamb's Dinner." What we do as a church we invite and serve the area folks who live in the area where our church is. We make this huge meal. A couple kinds of meats, potatoes, rice, couple veges...everything and serve and entertain. It was awesome. I love serving and helping. It was great and made me feel wonderful!!!!

Last night a fellow church did a live Nativity. I went for the first time. It's more of a play. It was awesome and to see the story of Jesus played out is something awesome. I'm so glad I went & got so much out of it. They have been putting it on for like 10 years and I've never been. Not sure why...but I did go this time and it was worth it!! We even went in bad Maine weather. Snow, freezing rain...nothing stops us Mainers!!!!!! :)

I hope all is well with everyone and I'm sorry I have not visited and I promise I will try to catch up soon. I wish you all well....God bless!!!!

4 comments:

Shosannah said...

My girls are in a Nativity play on Tuesday.
I just love Nativity plays!
Good to see all is well :0)
Blessings ~
Suzy

Abby said...

Glad you're well and enjoying the season.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I'm sorry you have to be off-line too. But I have been gone so long that I didn't realize you were gone...Will be waiting for your return!!!!! Cathy

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Please drop by when you can and pick up your gift. Cathy