YAY!!! So I am offically on vacation for 16 days!! It will be nice to relax and sleep in. This week I don't plan on doing too too much but on the 31st John and I are leaving for Ohio for a week. His family is from Ohio. It will be nice to see his brothers and their kids. It will be a little different without his mom but we'll pull through it and try to make this trip a fun rememberable one.Our 7th wedding anniversary is on the 2nd. We'll be in Ohio and I'll plan to do somethig just for "us". We usually take the week of our anniversary off so we have the long holiday weekend and our anniversary off. :) I've been working on scrapbooks for his 3 brothers of their mothers life. I'm doing 3 different albums. They are coming along real nice and I can't wait to give the albums to them. I've worked real hard on these and it means the world to me to do this for them. They don't know about it. I wonder waht they'll think. I'm sure they love them and cherish them forever. I've already made an album for us of her life and doing 3 exactly the same as the one I ddi for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
The scrapbooks will be priceless. I's sure they'll treasure it. Sue and I made one of Meme's life and it precious. Enjoy your trip.
Post a Comment