


So- my friend Lisa from work is on vacation at Tacoma Lakes in Litchfield for the week. She has invited everyone we work with up. So last night I went up. It was SO hot! Decided I'd visit and swim. A whole bunch on the other girls I work with last night showed up. We all hung out and had a blast! One friend brought their boat with an inner tube- and we all took turns tubing! I loved it! I had never done it before- and it was awesome! I did wipe out- but not right away- it took them 3 turns around the lake to throw me off. I think I did all right. :) It must've been a riot to watch me fly off that thing!!I did it once I would do it again. I told John that we need a boat!!(That's my friend Lisa on the boat with me-and the blob in the water really is me.)
Friday, August 3, 2007
Tacoma Lakes
Posted by Linda at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment