On Tuesday I took my two cousins, Crystal & Amanda, my friend Katie and her 3 year old daughter Trinity to the beach. We went to Old Orchard for 5 1/2 hours and had plenty of fun. It was HOT! The water was fantastic! We went in several times. Trinity loved jumping the waves. I think we all had a blast playing with her. We made sure we stopped to have frech fries before we left. What is OB without french fries?! I was pooped out by the time I got home and dropped everyone one off. It was a great day and I'm so glad I made the effort in going for the day. 


~~Me beaching it~~~~
~~ Cousin Crystal & Myself~~
~~~Two Cousins- Crystal & her sister Amanda~~

~~~Katie & Trinity~~~
~~Trinity and her mom Katie~~~
~~me & 3-Year old Trinity~~
~~Playing with Trinity~~
Thursday, August 2, 2007
The Beach
Posted by Linda at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment