Yesterday I took an unexpected trip with my husband in his big truck. 4 hours north of here. Addison Maine. Up near machias. It was a very last minute thing. He asked me if I wanted to go- on his way out the door. I said sure. It was my day off- I had no major plans, nothing that couldn't wait until the following day. So I grabbed a few waters and headed out the door. It was beautiful. The ocean was awesome. I got to go over a new bridge that just opended this year that I though was a beauty. We got home at 9:30 pm. I cleaned up and pretty much went straight to bed. I'm glad I went. I enjoy trucking with him from time to time. Gives us time together and I get to see things.
Two more days and I am on vacation for 16 days! YAY!!! It's not getting here fast enough for me though. :( We are going to Ohio to visit JOhn's brothers and take care of buiesness and we will mix a little fun in there with that. It will be the first visit there without John's mom around. :( That may be hard. She died back in March. :( We'll see how it goes. It may not be all that bad. We are going to decide if that will be our last visit there or not. We still don't know.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Trucking
Posted by Linda at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment