Friday, August 17, 2007

BALLOON FEST

This morning I got up bright and early to go watch the balloons launch. I'd alwasy gone in the evening, but never in the morning. I went with my friend Tammy and her 3 girls and exchange student. It was beautiful morning and I am so happy I got up this morning to go watch them. There was very little wind and several launched. We sat by the water for awhile then went up on the bridge so get close-up shots. It was neat. The sky was amazing. It was perfect morning. This afternoon I went out to lunch with my Aunt Jeannine in Portland, at the Village Cafe. There Italian food is amazing. We then went to South Portland to go shopping. We hit a couple shops, and went to Babies R Us to get hte regestry list for my sister Tammy, and a friend of mine who is expecting. They don't make those lsit easy to read. I think you can spend the whole day there trying to match an item on the lsit to one on the shelf by the SKU#s. I was getting a massive headache. I think it may be easier to go to their webside and enter the #s that way and see the items on the internet. I found a few items on both list after MUCH serching and picked them up. I found some really cute baby clothes at Burlington Coat Factory. They were a reasonable price too! I love baby shopping.- with out a stupid list to go by! LOL!!

















0 comments: