On Saturday night John and I decided to go on a date LOL! to the Drive-Ins in Bridgton. Every summer we try to go at least once maybe twice. Depends on what is playing at the time. It's a little ride but it's enjoyable. We don't go out too often because he's only home on the weekends and when he's home he usually wants to stay home. Where he's not here too often. (But here in a few weeks that will change. Yay!!) John could tell that I didn't really feel like staying home and we'd been talking about going so we went. We saw HAIRSPRAY- that was the first movie that played and the second one was RUSH HOUR 3.Hairspray was a musical. (I'm a sucker for musicals.) I know John saw it just for me. Not really his thing. Rush hour 3 was a action movie. We didn't stay for the whole second movie. We were both tired. I always pack snacks so I don't have to spend tons of money on the ones they have. I like the Bridgton drive-ins. They have 2 screens now and you can pick which one you want to watch. It's only 7$ per adult and 4$ per child for two movies. They have a snack bar where they sell goodies and have bathrooms nearby. It gives John and I a chance to be alone and do something fun and cheap. I found a web site that post the shows and times for Bridgton and other drive-ins in Maine. Here it is. :) (or what ever state you want. It's kinda neat. AND it shows all the drive-ins that we USED to have but since closed.)Check it out if drive-ins are your thing. :)
http://www.drive-ins.com/showing/metbrid
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Drive-Ins
Posted by Linda at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment