Today I met my brother,his wife Carla and the boys at Cresant Beach in Auburn- right down the street from my house.My mother told me last year that when she was a child that she used to go to this beach growing up. I thought that was pretty neat. It's not a very big beach. It's small. It's on Taylor Pond. They have a little building where they sell food and have bathrooms and a picnic area. It's just the right size and there's never a huge crown there. I think it's neat going some place where my mother went as a girl. So- We spent about four hours hanging out on the beach and the boys played in the water and seemed to have a great time.I played around with them in the water. I love being the best Auntie I can be.The weather was perfect, and I got a chance to work on my tan a little bit. :)
~~me with my nephews- Reginald,Brink&Maurice


~~Me & Maurice~~
~~Brother Moe~~
~~Maurice~~
~~Reginald~~
~~Brink~~
~~maurice~~
~~Reginald~~
~~Brink~~
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Cresant Beach
Posted by Linda at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment