Saturday, July 28, 2007

What's New In My World


It's has been a pretty uneventful week for me. Not much going on besides work. I did take my two kitties to the vet on Tuesday to get their shots. They didn't like me or the ride. they both cried all the way to the vets. I felt horrible! They were very sore for about 24 hours but were back to their normal selves the next day.

My truck driver hubby(John) has decided that he doesn't want to be an "Over The Road" truck driver any more. He wants to do local stuff. That means I will have my husband home everyday with me. I will have a "Normal" marriage. What ever that is! LOL! just joking. He's burnt out. He's done over the road for about 4-5 years now. He's never home with me and he's tired of being away. he wants to be home with me. So I have had SO much time to myself. 5 days a week I was alone and I would see him for about 2 days. It was hard at times- but it's something I just got used to I guess. Now I need to get used to him being home and adjust. I will. It will be great. We can have supper together every night. We can do things together on a daily basis if we want to. Pray that we can both adjust to being together all the time. We're not used to that. We are used to having so much space and that's all going to change.

So this past week I have been trying to get my 7000 plus pictures off the computer and burnt to CD's. I've got most of it done. Ran out of cd's and cases and had to go to Walmart to get more. I have been saying for 2 years now that I need to get those pictures off the computer before I loose them. I put it off long enought and finally did it. Got to save all those memories. I mean if something happened to the computer and it crashed they'd be gone forever!

John and I are putting Central Air in our house. We bought a unit off a friend of ours. It's slightly used. he bought it brand new last season and just built a house and cant use it- so he sold it to us for cheap. So my hubby, our friend and his father-in-law who installs them for a living are busy right now installing it. that means no more A/C or fans! Yeah!! The whole house will be evenly cooled. As it is right now only part was cooled by the A"C's and the otehr half wasn't. So this will be a real nice thing for us!

So this next week I am planning on making a beach day on Tuesday. My cousin and i are gonna head to OB for some sun. My girlfriends from work and myself are going to go see "HAIRSPRAY" this week- playing John Travolta. Can't wait to see it. i hear it's great. I love musicals!Monday gonna go do some scrapbooking with some friends. I am working on thre scrapbooks(Creative Memories) for my Brother-In-Law's of my late Mother-In-law Joyce who passed away in March. That's John's mom. I did a scrapbook for the funeral and everyone loved it. John wanted the brther to have one so that's what I am working on for them. They will get them when we go to visit them in Ohio in September. So that's my plans for a nice but quiet week. John is doing two more trips (2-weeks) over the road then he'll become a local driver and will probably be delivering for Walmart. From the warehouse here in Lewiston to all their stores. Pays pretty good I hear. We have a friend who does it and loves it.

0 comments: