OK....there is totally a reason why I posted the above "Subway" song by Tim Hawkins. This is the post I was going to put the other day and found the card board testimony thing..so anyways..the above song..:) On Saturday night myself along with a bunch of church friends and a few of their older teenage daughters went out for a evening of clean fun and A LOT of laughter. We went to see Tim Hawkins!!! He was a RIOT!! I'd NEVER seen him before and it was SO worth going!! I man I laughed like I haven't laughed before!! He came to a small town that really all it's about are it's shoppes. L.L.Bean, The Gap, Yankee Candle, It's a tour est trap. Not sure why he didn't go to Portland which is our biggest city here in Maine..but anyways...Oh my goodness...he's a hoot!!! His songs, his jokes, his body motions, He's awesome!!! I'd go again in a heart beat!! I'd seen one of his videos before so I knew who he was just hadn't seen him before now. So. The Subway song..he sang that and was all over the place..in the audience, and THEN he came over to where us girls were sitting..which was the front row by the way & he SAT in my friend Tammy's lap!! & was singing that song!! I laughed SOO hard!!! AND she happen to be sitting right NEXT to me!!! SO He was on her lap, but I got to see him up close..I actually backed away a few inches..ummm...just a tad too close...It was a great night.....Oh...so then he picked on a few of the gals with us..WE were in the front seat!!!Never go in the front if you DON'T want to be picked on!!! ;) So..I had recorded a couple short 30 second videos and I was on the last one and He saw me..he didn't get mad..he just said something to the effect of"hey no cell phones..recoding..put that thing away!" and continued on with his song. I was in shock..laughed SO hard, had the phone in my lap and all you can hear is me laughing!! What a totally awesome night!! :) Then we all went out for dinner in a near by restaurant which was Italian and they had every thing and it was so yummy!! I didn't get home until 10. went right to bed, had to be up early for Sunday for church. I had kids church and was at church all day & I was SO tired on Sunday..nothing could really wake me up. I got home from church and layed on the couch all afternoon. It was a day of rest for me!! Sorry the videos are grainy and the clarity isn't good..just had to make you laugh :) So..I TOTALLY recommend anybody who has not seen him & likes clean comedy if he's in your area..you MUST go see him!! Trust me He's worth it. I'm really funny about comedy..It's not usually my thing..I'm not dry..I just don't like half the stuff that's out there. I just don't think they're funny..but man..He is!!!! Trust me on this one ladies!!! And he's a Christian & him & his wife home school their kids..so he jokes about wives, and home schooling and things of that nature.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Sounds like a fun night!
Post a Comment