Monday, October 20, 2008

Simple Woman's Day Book




For Today...

Outside my Window...the rest of the beautiful leaves that were on my trees..orange, yellows & reds are all falling off the trees and blowing in the wind and are all over the yard


I am thankful for...God's Mercy & His love & how well and wonderful Kids Church went yesterday at church

From the kitchen..homemade speg & meatballs..yum..yum!!

I am wearing...blue jeans, white T-neck and a bright orange sweat shirt..I love to wear fall colors

I am reading...haven't read anything in awhile..need to pick up a good buck to nestle on my couch with.

I am hoping...more hours at work & John's former employer hires him back..It's actually looking pretty good :) please pray :)

I am creating...my scrapbook..FINALLY got back into it..hadn't touched it in 7 months!! I'm REALLY behind on it

I am hearing...the car auction on TV that my hubby is watching

Around the house...tons of housework needs to be done..haven't done it yet..need to winterize my house soon

One of my favorite things... is the smell of Autumn..the leaves have a certain smell..I enjoy that

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...hopefully get more hours at work this week, go over the lesson for Kids Church Sunday, clean the entry way at church with the floor cleaner tomorrow, attend small group on Thursday maybe....and who knows what the rest of the week will bring..the week is still early yet :)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

3 comments:

Abby said...

Beautiful photo! I love fall too. I'm praying for your employment picture to improve.

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures. it seems God puts such beauty in nature that is dying. each season has its special beauty.

Peggy said...

Blessings Linda, This is simple gorgeous...I know that I should have read all your Simple Woman's Day Book but the beautiful fall scene just drew me to the end! I love fall & miss it so much especially this year!
Looks like a good place for a trail ride. Across from my home in MN were the trails for riding along a small lake and it looked just like this except a few more pines! Enjoying your blog and getting to know you!