On Saturday John and I went to the Fryeburg Fair. It's Maine's biggest Agricultural fair, and it's the last fair for the year. We always go to this one. We love it. It's an hour ride from out house. We just love seeing the animals and all the old farm equipment and old tools..oh..and the FOOD!!! Can't forget about the food at the fair! yum!! We really enjoyed ourselves. We came up with some friends and met other friends up there and hung out on and off all day. Our friend had their gran son with them & the little guy really liked the animals.John took his hand a couple times and they looked at animals together. I made friends with a COW..This cow was REALLY friendly and tried to lick my face. I'm glad that I was kinda paying attention. It was funny! I laughed
Oh...and my first "real" day at work today went great! I got awesome reviews today & it was just awesome. I'm pretty good at it & I remembered most everything I learned last week. Who ever knew learning could actually be fun!! I'm excited about this job. Everyone there is so nice.
Monday, October 6, 2008
The Fair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Thanks for the comments on my blog. We went to the fair on opening day and really enjoyed it. This is the only fair we always make sure we go to. Anyway, looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves. Glad to hear you are enjoying the job. I worked at LL Bean one season and really enjoyed it. Anyway, hope you have a great week!
So glad things are going well! Have a grand day! Cathy
I enjoy going to fairs too. So much to do and see. Glad you're doing so well and liking your job too!
I'm glad things are going well at work.
Have a blessed day :0)
I love fairs, too...one of these times I am definitely going to make it to the big Florida State Fair...I have heard that it is great, but have not been able to make it yet! You sound like you are in a good place in your life....I am glad you like your job!!
Juri
I have never went to that fair but would love too. We always say "next year", once again nice pictures!
Post a Comment