Friday, October 3, 2008

L.L.Beans

Well..my brain obtained WAY more information than I though it could handle LOL!! This week has been a great week. As most of you know I started working at L.L.Beans. I am taking customer calls and placing their orders via the computer. Not the web. There has been so much to learn & the process was fun..learning fun?? I can't even believe I hear myself say that, as I just said that out loud! LOL!!!!! Anywhoo..there's so much to learn about the computers and the phones and the systems..there is just SO much stuff..but I did ok. Today we went live..meaning we took real phone calls from customers and placed their orders and did returns on the computer..looked up product information..stuff like that. I feel I did pretty well. I enjoyed it too. I was slightly nerved a little going into today knowing that I'd have to do the real deal..but I did fine..gotta have more confidence into myself. :) I go in bright and early Monday morning on the phones and the computer. No more training..8 hours of the real deal. I'm sure I'll be fine.Pray that I won't be up all night Sunday worrying about it. :)

3 comments:

Country Girl said...

You'll do great! What a great place to work, I'd love to get that discount and go to their employee stores....lucky you! :)

Abby said...

I'm sure you'll do fine, and by the time Christmas season really kicks in, you'll be flying on that computer!

Anonymous said...

you are a smart kid you will do just fine Think Positive Gd is with you all the way!!!