I COMPLETELY started this post with something else in mind. I went on you tube to find a certain video I wanted to post and somehow was lead to this. Can I say..WOW?!! This video is so powerful, so moving and SO awesome!!! I brought some pretty strong tears to my eyes. It's so amazing on the people that God uses, and the stuff that He pulls us out of. God calls the weak and the weary and He heals us of some many things, some horrible things to in our eyes. He is SO loving and SO forgiving and just so awesome!! Thank you Jesus!!! I know for myself He has with in this past year has pulled me out of some pretty dark things and has healed me on those things, because I FINALLY had decided that I NEEDED to look to Him & that I NEEDED Him & that these things in my life would NEVER go away on their own but by His help..SO, by the loving Grace of God I have been healed. The pain and the addictions are gone. They are forever gone and I am NEVER looking back to those dark days again. I want what He has to offer me fully..not what the world has to offer me and the things that Satan tries to put in my head..maybe that is why this video moved me so much..because I know that I could have a card board testimony!!! & be proud of it..not proud of the past..but proud and stand up for what I am now & what He has given me!!! Be Blessed!!!!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Linda thanks for visiting me. This was absoultly wonderful-thanks so much for sharing. I am not all He would have me to be, but Glory to His Holy Name He has made me musch much more than I use to be. blessings
Blessings Linda...I'm glad you found this Cardboard Testimony...it has been around alot on Then Sings My Soul Saturday but it's amazing how God uses it each time to touch hearts! And you know what..that's exactly what you needed to see & share today!!!
Thanks for visiting again on Mondays I'm at my other blog Mission 4 Monday but I caught your blessing of a comment just a minute before closing shop. I'm glad I did! I LOVE JOEL OSTEEN! I have 2 of his books with me in Mexico, one in Spanish & the other in English! I was getting his devotionals daily for a year and in Feb. they stop, something with being blocked to me, so weekly I'd go to their site and read a whole week's worth. It has more impact when it comes daily. I even tried with my gmail instead of Yahoo. It didn't help until they sent the one I shared and it was like Living Water once more to a dry heart. Though I receive others and many blogs, Joel's just encourages me so much & motivates me to SEEK Him more & to be the BEST! I watch online their church service on Saturday night and hurry back on Sundays for the Spanish one with Marcos Witt. God is so awesome! I'm glad that Jesus has given you all you NEEDED & you are now abundantly BLESSED!!! Great cardboard testimony! Wounded from the past to HEALED & SET FREE in Christ ~that's mine!
That was great. I think we all probably have cardboard testimonies! Thanks for posting this, I can see where I've come from and where I'm going.
Post a Comment