The Spirit of the Lord
I posted this last night....a friend sent me the You Tube of the song & added it today. It's a awesome song!!!!
before I head off to get some shut eye..I just have to mention how peaceful I feel, and how full of the Holy Spirit I am. Tonight everyone that is involved in our Kids Kamp from church had a meeting. (I'm going to be a counselor for a week) I'm heading out July 5th. Anyways.. I still had my doubts. I've had personal vendetta's I've been dealing with, and Satan trying to drag me down. Well, we did a supper, and talked about what is going to go on for a bit, and then they played this awesome song.. I can't even remember the name of it, or who sings it, it was about the Spirit living in us, and we reflected, and opened our hearts, and prayed... I left there full of peace, and filled with the Spirit. Thank you Jesus!!!! I'm still nervous about being a counselor, but I know I can do it, and just imagine how many children's lives we are going to touch with God's love. I'm really excited and I can't wait. This will be an awesome experience for me. This will bring me to a whole new level with my walk with the Lord, and I'm jumping on board. I'm stepping out in faith, and stepping out of my comfort zone, and that's ok.. :)
David Ruis- Spirit is on me
Saturday, June 28, 2008
The Spirit of the Lord
Posted by Linda at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Please pray for me. You sound so up beat.
What a wonderful opportunity this is:)
Remember the Lord brought you to this door and so he will be with you as you go through it, even if you are nervous.
I know you will do a really great job. You will be a blessing to alot of children.
God Bless
Suzy
God bless and keep you brave lady! Cathy
I'm back...Tag!!! You/re it...you can never do toooo many MEMEs Cathy
I will pray Linda that the Holy Spirit will give you the courage and confidence that's needed by any of us who are called to step out of our comfort zone for a while.
Remember what you're going to be doing is something truly Christian - you're going to be listening to children - you could be the one person that day/ week who will really care enough to just be there for them and listen with love.
I can't wait to hear all about it!!
You can do it!!! You'll have an awesome time!!! I cant wait to hear all about it!!
Post a Comment