Sunday, June 15, 2008

B&W photo fun & more trampoline fun

I've been playing with the setting on my camera & never knew how to take b&w photos. I love b&w!! so I figured it out and was playing with my camera yesterday. Here's what I took. Nothing amazing..was just having some fun with it.




















here are a few more flower pictures. oh and the sky at sunset..it's hard to capture its beauty.





Last night my friend Tammy and her family came over my house for supper. We did a cookout. I cooked out on the grill and we ate outdoors. It was a beautiful night. We made smores. well...the kids made them for us :) we all played around on the trampoline what seemed like forever. She grabbed my camera and stated taking pictures. It was great. Now I have to go through them all to figure out which ones to print, and scrapbook. :) There's SO many!!! They stayed for about 3 hours. I was plum tuckered out when they left!!!! It was great having them here and hanging out with them all. :)We really all did have a good time. :)It was funny seeing her husband who is SO tall on the trampoline!!! His girls loved it!! He even did a flip!! I was totally amazed!!!!























I stole this from a friends myspace, and thought I'd share it. I really like it. Not sure where she got it from.

"Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, satan shudders & says........ 'Oh no....she's awake! "

3 comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

That is sooo cool. I'm glad you had such a great time. Love the pictures.

Shosannah said...

Great pictures!
I love messing about with the settings on my camera, you can get so many different effects!
Looks like you had a fun time. Thanks for sharing :)

Kann said...

Looks you guys all had fun!!! So to get my photos to do that color thing you were asking about I use a free online program at www.photoshop.com/express
try it out!!! I love it!