Wednesday, July 2, 2008

FOUR FOUR FOUR MEME



FOUR, FOUR, FOUR, FOUR MeMe


I've been tagged again. This time by Cathy...Thanks :)! This was pretty fun, and I had to put a little thought into it, and it brought back some good memories..what a neat way to get to know each other& learn a little bit more of myself..thanks!!!

A. Four places that I go to over and over:

1. Church
2. Work
3. Walmart
4. Tammy's house ( a friend)

B. Four people who email me regularly:

1. Tammy (my sister)
2. Robin ( a friend/co-worker)
3. Carla (my sister-in-law)
4. Leslie ( a friend)

C. My favorite 4 places to eat:

1. Applebee's

2. Longhorne Steakhouse

3. Olive Garden

4. Old Country Buffett

D. Four places I would rather be right now:

1. camping in New Hampshire
2. the beach
3. in the country somewhere
4. in a far away land

E. Four people I think will respond:

1. Joleene
2. SuzyQ
3 Angie
4. Karole-Ann

F. Four TV shows I watch all the time:

1. Army Wives
2. America's Got Talent
3. The Amazing Race
4. NCIS

G. Four words that describe you:

1. compassionate
2. tender hearted
3. loving
4. thoughtful

H. Four favorite "old school" Hollywood actors/actresses:

1. Shirley Temple
2. Julie Andrews
3. Grace Kelly
4. Judy Garland

I. Four favorite "old school" television game shows (since I went back to work 22 years ago I not sure if some of these are still on TV:

1. The Price Is Right
2. wammy
3. Hollywood Squares
4. Family Feud

J. Four favorite "old school" television shows:

1. The Waltons
2. I Dream of Jeannie
3. Bewitched
4. I love Lucy

K. List four things you liked best about Christmas when you were a child:

1. decorating the tree
2. Santa
3. Christmas Eve, family Christmas part. we're French and have our family party on Christams Eve at my Aunt's house
4. Christmas party we had at the VFW hall( gradfather was a member they had a family Christams party every year and santa visited)

L. List four things you liked best about Halloween when you were a child:

1. one year I was a princess..wore a flowergirl dress that was my older sisters. it was pink and white, with lace. my dad made me a crown and a wand, had glitter on it.. very pretty.
2. one year I was a punk rocker. I got to wear my sister's clothes. I believe she helped me get dressed up
3. all the candy
4. trick-or-treating at the mall.. got a lot of candy there and it was safe

M. List four things you did not like about growing up:

1.my sister being so much older..we were not clsoe when I wasa kid..we are now though..wish we were then.
2. mean kids who would tease me
3. wearing glasses
4. being so shy

N. List 4 events that impacted your life:

1.the day that I accepted Jesus as my Savior
2. summer camp( Word Of Life Camp) as a teenager
3. meeting John's parents for the first time
4. my wedding day


I tag those is letter E. have fun!!!

2 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Shame on me for missing this...You know I had forgotten about Family Feud...Take care and thank you!! Cathy

Dreaming again said...

How fun to get to know you a little more. I hope you're doing well!!