Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Walk

I LOVE to go for walks. I was walking almost every day, but stopped. I missed walking, and had decided to go for a walk after talking to a friend, who just happened to be walking and thought to myself that sounds good. So I grabbed my worship music and camera and took off and played around with the camera. The first picture is the best of all of them. It's beautiful. I set it up as my desk top wall paper. It's a amazing shot. I don't mind if anybody snags it. It's too pretty to keep to myself. :) The kitty picture is some random kitty on my road. It's one of many. :) It let me take pictures. Didn't seem to mind. When I tried to get it to come to me it ran off. The flag picture is in a cemetery along my walk that I usually stop in. It has this most amazing spot over looking the water. The last picture along with the first one, are along my walk. There's this old farmhouse by the water with tons of lands and it's beautiful, and I always love admiring it's beauty. We have had tons of rain this week, almost every day it poured. Thunder showers on and off all week. This one day it was actually sunny for a bit, I needed to clear my head so I took off on my walk, and by the time I came back..my head was pretty much cleared.















Here's a couple flower pics. The peony is at my neighbors house. It was right after the rain. There's still water drops on the flowers. I took a picture of the inside looking out at the POURING rain, and it WAS pouring!!!!

This afternoon I was about ready to fall asleep on the couch, and John had me come over to the window slowly. There was a hawk across the street with some sort of catch. It was neat to see the bird that close up. Don't usually see them that close.





















Here's something else I HAVE to add....was part of a e-mail I got.







Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? AMEN, AMEN !!

3 comments:

Elaine Johnson said...

Love the pictures.

Hey, thanks for your help with my blog. Come by for a visit and see what you think!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pics!!!! :)

Shosannah said...

Great pictures!
Thanks for sharing your day:)