FOR TODAY....
I am Thinking: my hubby is gone trucking, the house is very quiet besides the worship music playing in the back ground...and I wonder what time will he be home tonight. He got home at 4:00 am this morning. hmmmmm.....
I am Thankful For: An awesome God who loves me no matter what.. and no matter where I am in my life. Thank you Jesus!!!! I am thankful for my wonderful family, and I am also very thankful and blessed to have my friend Tammy in my life.
From The Kitchen: Came ....."It's not delivery.....It's DeDigiorno!" LOL!!!!
I am Creating: A scrapbook of my life, and crocheting a small throw for my bed
I am Going:going to dye my hair shortly(back to blond) To work tomorrow....counseling later on this week.....
I am Wearing: White socks, plaid pink Capri's & a pink T-shirt
I am Reading: finishing a book by Debi Pearl: Created to be His Help Meet...... 2 chapters left.
I am hoping: For LOTS of sunshine tomorrow
I am Hearing: The wind outside & worship music on TV
Around The House: Is plenty of housework to be done, laundry, vacuuming, ect......outside...grass REALLY should be mowed!!!!
One of my Favorite Things: is....hmmmmmmm.......looking at the stars on a clear evening.....I have something a friend passed on to me.....he told me whenever I am in a tough spot in my life.....having a hard time.....just turn to Jesus...he told me to look at the stars and always know that He is always looking down at me..meaning Jesus......I made a quote....I say..." I look at the stars above...you look down at me with love." how awesome is that!!???
A Few Plans For The Rest of the Week: Pray, Work, Eat, Sleep, Chat with a Friend, oh playing with my B&W setting on my camera.
Here is a Picture Thought I am sharing with you: My B&W kitty (Baby)




5 comments:
I think it is cool that you are 31 and still love to jump on a trampoline. My kids would love it if I would jump with them...maybe someday I'll give it a try...although I am just a bit over 31. But I guess they say you are only as old as you feel, huh? Enjoyed your post.
Rebecca
It seems I can only manage this every other week. This was so inviting and so insightful...I love to crochet, but still need to finish the baby afghan I'm knitting for "Little Miss Muffet" due in August. Have a wonderful DAY!!! :) Cathy
THanks for sharing your day and your thoughts.
Enjoy the rest of your week:)
Blessings
Sounds like a wonderful day. Cute cat too.
I loved reading about your day! And I have read many of the older posts...what a neat blog! Thank you! Your kitty is just adorable!
Juri
Post a Comment