
FOR TODAY....
Outside my Window: Is total darkness....no stars tonight..just clouds
I am Thinking: I'm really tired..I ought to get to bed. it's 11:30 pm, and I'm still sitting here on the cumpter..crazy............
I am Thankful For: Everything God has given to me in my life
From The Kitchen: nothing tonight..ate at a friends house..chicken stir fry & pasta salad..yummmmm...so from her kitchen came.....
I am Creating: I'm crocheting a little doll blanket for a friends grandaughter
I am Going: to sleep in tomorrow..my day off
I am Wearing: blue t-shirt and blue plaid pajama bottoms
I am Reading: nothing right at the moment....getting ready to read a Karen Kingsbury book "One Tuesday Morning"
I am hoping: for a good day off tomorrow
I am Hearing: the news on tv & the bed calling my name!! LOL!!!
Around The House: my kitties are sleeping, the house is quiet...do have a load of laundry in the washer I started...
One of my Favorite Things: Ice cream......on a summer evening..had one tonight..A LARGE one at that!!
A Few Plans For The Rest of the Week: work, Kids Kamp meeting twice this week, Kids Kamp clean up day Sat, party at a friends house..something like Home Interior Gifts...
Here is a Picture Thought I am sharing with you: this is my niece..my sister was bored today and dressed up the poor child!! She does look adorable!!!
Monday, June 23, 2008
The Simple Woman's Day Book
Posted by Linda at 11:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I believe the best part of your Daybook, though I was touched by it all, is the darling picture of your niece!! What is more important is that she seems to enjoy "dress-up_ with her mom. Thanks! This was grand. Thanks for you recent visits! Cathy
Gorgeous picture!
What a cute smile:)
Thanks so much for sharing your day.
Post a Comment