A couple weeks ago when my computer died. I went to my brother's house to use theirs to try and retrieve whatever pictures I could that I knew where online and not copied. I took a couple snapshots of the boys. I didn't get a picture of Brink the oldest. Not too sure why.Anyway, I fixed my computer and I didn't loose any of my pictures but have since copied most of them to disk. Don't want to take that chance.
This past week John installed my garage door opener so I now can park in my garage! YAY!! No more frost no nothing. Now my truck is warmer. I love it!! I have started to decorate a little for Christams. It's helping to brighten my spirits a little.
I also helped John build his work bench for his garage this week. So now he has a work bench where he can do work off of. :) I have done a lot on our garage and it feels good to have helped build something that is ours. :)
John has decided that he doesn't want to drive truck anymore. I wasn't sure what I thought about that. I have decided I am going to support in no matter what. He says that he wants to work and come home every day to me. Not to be on the road away from me. He's so sweet. He wants to be able to work and go home and enjoy his home every day not just 2 days a week. I agree. I have gotten used to him being here and for him to be away just wouldn't work. So I think this will be a good thing. He has applied to a ware house near by where we have friends who work and the chances are good. :)
Baby Phoenix
Reginald & Phoenix
Maurice & Phoenix
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Random Things
Posted by Linda at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment