I have a friend who was pregnant with twins. Her name is Anne. I had posted prayer requests for her a few months ago. I found out this week ... this is very hard. I'm pretty distraught over this and it doesn't effect me directly. She lost her babies. A few weeks ago she hadn't been feeling right and told her husband they needed to go in the hospital. She at the time was some where's in between her 6 and 7Th month. She had twin girls they were both born alive. One died a short while later and the other died 14 hours later. It brings tears to my eyes as I share it. My heart is heavy. I feel so bad for her. I can not fathom what she went through. Going through the pregnancy and labor and have them die that same day. You have to wonder why and never get any answers. I guess in a way that I have to be thankful that I lost my babies within the first three months (twice) and not have to go through what she is going through right now. Carrying them, birthing them, and burring them. That is way way way harder than what I had to deal with. :(
So- please pray for her. She really really needs it right now.
Friday, November 23, 2007
My pregnant Friend
Posted by Linda at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment