Friday, November 2, 2007

Nephews Halloween

usually every Halloween I get a chance to see my nephews in their costumes and they see me in mine. This year due to my sister-in-law having baby Phoenix a couple weeks before they were not able to go out. They hit a few houses near where they live. I understand fully. It was cold that night and to drag a new baby all over the place in the cold is crazy, but I did miss seeing them. :( Carla my sister-in-law did promise to send me pictures of the boys and I thought they all looked great. The baby is SO cute in his little costume. I was told the boys did have fun with the few houses they hit neat their house. My middle nephew(the fireman) won a prize for most orignal costume. They do prizes for the children in the trailer park where they live on Halloween every year. :)












1 comments:

deanna said...

Now aren't they all sweet!