Friday, November 23, 2007

My Week

So this hs not been the best week I have ever had by any means. First it all my husband lost his job a week ago and it has totally bummed me out. I don't totally agree with why he lost his job. I am angry at his former employer. I'm not angry at him, just sad. I am worried about money and bills and the holidays and I'm hoping he will get a job soon. He seems very calm. I am not. I worry about everything. I tend to loose sleep over things at times. I have been stressed and have been snapping at the poor man. I really need to cut that out. This too shall pass. :)
My computer also died this week. We lost power due to an accident near our area and when the power came back on we had a surge and it fried my power supply. I finally got that fixed today. John and I changed it today. It was 50$ part. Was gonna get a power supply from my brother-in-law but it wasn't the right one. So I decided to go buy one. I was without the computer for a week and was totally lost without it! Now it's fixed and I'm happy for that. I was worried that I'd lost my photos on it but that was fine. Now I'm going to get them backed up on cd's. Not going to take the chance on loosing them. It means too much to me.

0 comments: