Monday, November 5, 2007

Jeremy Riddle sweetly broken & God's Grace

Today has been a fantastic day! I woke up this morning singing a worship song that I love. It was so awesome! I believe we sang it in church yesterday. Hmmm.... what was it??? OH I think it was Jeremy Riddle's song- "Sweetly Broken" Oh what a song. it set me in a totally awesome mood today. My day was fantastic! While I was working today (I do laundry at work) it's one of my task I have to do. I'm usually alone and today I was as well and I was humming Matt Redmans song- "You never let go" another song we sang yesterday at church. Church was great yesterday. Worship was fantastic! We sang a new song I'm not familiar with but it really touched my heart. I don't even remember any of the words to it- but I do know it touched me. We also did Chris Tomlin's song "Indescrible" Here are the words

From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea
Creation's revealing Your majesty
From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring
Every creature unique in the song that it sings
All exclaiming
Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
All powerful, untamable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God
Who has told every lightning bolt where it should go
Or seen heavenly storehouses laden with snow
Who imagined the sun and gives source to its light
Yet conceals it to bring us the coolness of night
None can fathom
Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name
You are amazing God
All powerful, untamable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God
You are amazing God
Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
All powerful, untamable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God
Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
Incomparable, unchangeable
You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same
You are amazing God
You are amazing God

Isn't it amazing how He does know the depths of our hearts and He loves us anyways!!
The message was about "GRACE." It was powerful. Sometimes I think about what's in my heart at times (not always good things either) and I think WOW you are awesome! To love ME even though my heart is nowheres near perfect of where I'd like it to be.

Hebrews 4:16 Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Ephesians 1:15-18
15For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, 16I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. 17I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit[a] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,


Ephesians 2:3-7
3All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our sinful nature[a] and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature objects of wrath. 4But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus.



The pastor mentioned that as Christians that God's Grace is even there before we ask for it. We are covered by His Grace. What ever we are up against in life His grace has us covered to get us through it. SO true!!! We just need to be aware of His Grace in our lives. Give thanks for it. I know I do.It's an area I need to work on. The Lord is always there to help us through. He just wants us to ask Him in our time of need. He wants to be there for us. He has a throan of Grace. Come boldly.

I think we have a awesome God.He's alwaays there for us. We just need to ask. Another area I am working on. Asking for his help and guidance instead of trying to do things "My Way" Not easy for me. I am slowly realizing God's way is easier and better than mine.


0 comments: