Ok- I need to whine, complain and vent. I have been stressed out, bummed out and I have to admit even to myself that I have also been depressed.
The year 2007 to me was the wost year I have ever ever gone through. There has been too many things that has happened in 2007 and I can not wait for this year to be over and I have to wonder to myself if anything else bad is gonna happen in the next month. Could it get any worse???I have along with my husband(I can't forget hime) have had some heavy heartache this year.
First of all back in February my Mother-in-Law had a very bad stroke. In March a few days after my 30th birthday we lost her. She went home to the Lord. I know she's in a better place but my heart still aches for her. She was the best Mother-In-Law anyone could ask for. She was a wonderful very special lady. When John and I were first dating( I hadn't even met the woman yet) John would talk to her on the phone and she's say to him "tell Lin we love her" She loved me and didn't even know me yet. We'd visit Evey year and spend quality time together doing different things. She was great and I really miss her.
In tune with her death came up family issues I'm not willing to discuss that turned the family upside down. that really stinks and I hate it.
A few months later a dear friend/co-worker that Had been blessed with working with for 4 years died. At my job the girls I work with have become close friends and loosing this special lady not only was hard on me but also on of the girls I work with.
Vacation this year we blew our motor in John's truck and spent over 4 grand to replace it and get home from PA. That really stunk bad!!! In turn with that we got behind on all our bills. he wasn't working much and it was really hard and depressing.
My cousins wife got cancer and that was hard blow. I have a really close family and it really hit home when a family member has to go through that.
John lost his job.
My computer died-had to spend money we didn't have to fix it.
A dream I have I don't want to discuss has not some true. I have begged, cried to God. Prayed you name it I did it. I think I pretty much given up on this deep dream of mine. I had really though this year would be my year and it's not. It's everybody Else's but mine. Oh well. \
I just wanna scream cry do what ever!! I just want 2007 to be over and I really hope 2008 will be much better.
I'm sorry to do all this whining but it has been a really hard year. I know I am focusing on the negative I know taht there has been some good that the Lord has done but I'm having a really hard time seeing it. I will be honest. I know that there are better days ahead. :)
Friday, November 23, 2007
My Life in 2007
Posted by Linda at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I can definately sympathize with having a rough year. While I feel blessed to have a healthy family, Jason has lost his job several times this past year and a half. It has been a struggle for us. It is hard to keep your chin up when you feel like you keep getting slammed down. Make sure you keep talking to people about the way you're feeling. It helps at least to get it out. Let me know if you need anything. We'd be happy to help out. Love, Joleene
Sorry that you had such a rough year. try to keep positive..Remember there are so many people you love you.. Hang in there and keep your strong faith..
Things haven't gone smoothly at all, have they? I really do hope you'll turn a corner soon...very soon and things will start to get better for you and your husband and all those you love. God's blessings your way.
Post a Comment