Thursday, October 25, 2007

Stuff

This week I have not been feeling too well. Been feeling crudy on and off. Kinda runs you down. Been taking a lot of Nyquil at night to help sleep and make me feel ok in the mornings so I can work. Monday was a rough day. I felt horrible. I worked but I just was not myself. When I got home I got in my jammies and was on the couch for the rest of the day. Was in bed by 7:45 that night. My stomach keeps playing games on me. It feels ok and then it doesn't.That's how it was today on and off. I'd feel fine and then later i wouldn't. Kinda crazy really. Anyways this too shall pass.


SO.... My cousins wife went for test today and they found out that she has STAGE 3 cancer.There's 5 stages. :( PLEASE pray. It has started to spread- they don't know yet how much they did a CT scan today to find out. She starts CEMO on Friday. The Dr. told her today it IS curable. :)


So today even though I wasn't quite up to par I wanted to go for a little ride with John. So we drove down RT1 and looked at leaves and went to a AWESOME candy store in Kittery Maine. It's HUGE and they have everything possible even the old candy you could get as a kid and candy your parents could get as a kid. Here's their web site. You can order it online or vissit the store. It's right on RT 1 in Kittery. abyways www.yummies.com The store is called Yummies. :)

2 comments:

Dreaming again said...

Praying for your cousin. I hope you feel better fast!!

Anonymous said...

lalala