Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Day

Ok my day wasn't so hot! I wore up really late this morning to start with. I am supposed to be at work by 6 am. I woke up at 5:40 ONLY because John woke me up by calling. I flew out of bed threw my clothes on- ran the brush through my hair and flew out the door and made it to work by 6. Thank goodness I live only 10 minutes away. An hour later I realize I got a text from my sister and opened my phone to read it and was also doing something else at the same time- multi tasking as we woman tend to do and I dropped my phone on the floor- which I've done many times in the 2 yrs I've owned it. Well I killed it- litterly! It does work I can put calls out and recieve them but I can not see the screne. It's totally white with a red line through it- kinda like a heart moniter. and it's a straight line- It's DEAD!! just made my day let me tell ya! My boss did get me a coffee this morning at D&D that did help perk me up a bit. The rest of the day was ok. Wasn't myself today though. I was gonna make supper tonight- chicken- John told me he didn't want chicken and I just started bawling my eyes out like a crazy woamn. I couldn't stop.Don't really know why. Very emotional latly. He sure didn't know what to say. Poor guy. Needless to say we ordered take out! LOL!! Thank goodness my day is almost over and I can start all over tomorrow! :)

1 comments:

LaFrance said...

So weird, the exact same thing happened to Justin's cell a few months ago. Except he dropped it out the truck window while driving 35mph. YEAH! Not a good day for him either. :S