Sunday, October 7, 2007

Dreams...

So when you have a life long dream- a hope for your life. You have prayed and taken steps to make the dream your reality but it doesn't. Do you stop dreaming? Do you stop praying? Do you just be happy with what God HAS given you in your life or do you continue to pray for that dream? or do you give up hope? Questions I have to ask myself. I have a dream. I have prayed, I have asked, I have wated- but yet nothing has become of it. God has given me SO much in my life that I am very happy for and very thankful-- BUT in my selfish way- it's not enough. I want this ONE something more- and that's it. I could careless about having anything else- I just want this. But I am tired. I'm very tired of wanting,waiting, asking, praying, dreaming, crying. I am almost about to walk away from the dream- but it's a big enough dream that I just can't seem to part with it. -Yet I cling onto the little bit of hope I have left in me. It's not very stong- most of it has pretty much melted away. God only knows my future right? It's totally in His hands right? Not mine. I just need to let go and let Him do His will. It's my dream- it may not be His. I don't like to think of those things but it may be true. I really don't know. I hope His dream is my dream and that I can ask one more time and it may come true for me- what ever the cost.............. :)

0 comments: