Saturday, October 6, 2007

Stuff......

It has been about a month now that John has been driving local- he wouldn't say local-- he'd say Walmart, but anyways it's all the same to me. It's going really well. He loves it. I love it. He's home every day and I get to spend my days with him instead of being alone. i feel like we have a real marriage again and it's what it's supposed to be like. I'm really enjoying being able to cook for us again. I love to cook and before I was only cooking for us twice a week if I was lucky. I would't cook for myself. I'd eat junk. So.. now I am eating a lot better and so is he. It's been working out that he heads out at night and comes in after I left for work and then he goes to bed and gets up when I get home and spends the evenings with me. I love it. I honestly thought it wasn't going to be a good thing. I thought he would be in my space that I've allowed myself to have and I thought we'd argue and we are not arguing. He's not in my space either. I still do things on my own from time to time but I rather much do them with him anyways- that was another thing I realized.

This week has been quiet. John and I went to the Fryburg fair yesterday and spent about 5 hours there after I got out of work. I left work early. I have a three day weekend. I don't have to be back to work until Tuesday morning. YA!! My boss gave my friend and I a paid day off for doing all the stuff for Resident Care week we had at my work. Made us happy. A paid day off works for me. :) So I'm enjoying it. Get to sleep in for 3 days.


Church tomorrow. I'll be honest. I haven't been in awhile. Since August 12th. I really haven't gone much this summer. Not something I'm proud of. The past 3 Sundays in my defense I have been working. :( But the other ones were my choice. One weekend we went camping. I can only go every other Sunday for I work on the other Sunday morning. I find that when I don't go to church- I get lost in the shuffle and I don't like that feeling.And it's hard to get back heading in the right direction. So.. I'm looking forward to Sunday morning worship and getting focused again. :)

Thursday night was our first Kinship. My church has Kinships every Thursday. (Small Groups) that gather in the homes. We do worship and a Bible study and prayer. We had our first one for the season and it was fanastic! The worship was great. I love to worship. Close my eyes and sing to God. One of the songs we did is one of my favorite worship songs- well two of the ones we did are two of my favorites. "Open the Eyes of my Heart." That is SO awesome! AND "Jesus Your More Than a Friend" These songs really speak deep into my heart. :) HEART songs as I call them.

So I have decided that I would like to go to a gym to work out and get healthy. i talked to my friend Debbie and we decided that we would do it together and give each other encouragement. She wants to loose weight and I'm SO out of shape it's not funny. We are going to start this after the holidays. We found a gym in town and another friend goes to and she gives them high marks. I'm really looking forward to this and really hope it's something I can stick to. I've been wanting to go to a gym for awhile just to get in better shape. I'm not as active as I used to be and I don't like that. i don't like being lazy. It's not who I am or who I want to be.


This is what John and I did today. Last summer until this summer we built a garage. When it rains it splashes dirt on the garage and it looks dirty. We got some gravel and spread it around the garage today and this is how it looks. :) My arms are a little sore.









0 comments: