My nephew Phoenix has finally arived after a little help. His mommy was 10 days over due. They broke her water and induced her yesterday afternoon and he finally came into this world at 9:01. Less than 45 minutes later they sent me a picture message on my cell. I got a sneak preview. :) That made my day. I was crying I was so happy. I'm gonna try and go see him this afternoon. He's so cute. I'm a very proud Auntie!!
His name is Phoenix Mykal Jean Beaulieu and he weighed 8lbs 9 oz. Was 20 1/2 ins long. :) Born on Sunday the 14th at 9:01 P.M. :)
Monday, October 15, 2007
He's FINALLY here!!
Posted by Linda at 5:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats! He's so cute. Welcome to the world, Phoenix.
congrats on being an auntie again! he is very cute!
Post a Comment