Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Proud Auntie

I went to the hospital to see Phoenix and his mommy. I walked in the room and Moe (My Brother) was standing there with baby Phoenix and handed him to me. I held him for awhile. He is SO cute!! I felt like a very proud Auntie!! I told him that I couldn't wait utill he got older and I could take him to the park to play and take him for ice cream. That's what I do with the boys (his older brothers) during the summer. We hit a few playgrounds and have ice cream. Anyways I just think he's precious! The boys are very proud to be older brothers. The one who was the youngest (Reginald) told me that he's not the baby anymore and that he's a big brother now. I said yes you are and asked them if they were going to help mommy with the baby and they said yes. Anyways here are the pics I took of him.









3 comments:

Joan said...

Congrats to you Auntie and to his Mommy and Daddy. Your Mom and Dad must be please to have a new little grandson. When is Tammy's baby due...

Sue said...

Mom and I saw Phoenix at Walmart today. He's so cute. We didn't get to see him with his eyes open because he was snoozing, but that's okay.

Joan said...

I meet Phoenix in person at Wal-mart when he was shopping with his mommy and daddy. What a cute little guy..