Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What Part of Christmas Are You?


christmas quiz





My Christmas Kitty



my cat Baby. I put the Santa hat on him and he was not too thrilled. At all! I thought he was kinda cute. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After work today I went out shopping with a couple of my girl friends.Robin and Deb. Just hit a couple stores and the Christams tree Shoppe. I wasn't gonna go. Didn't have any money to shop, but changed my mind. Glad I did. Had a blast. They were a riot. It was worth going. I picked up a couple things. Didn't spend too much. After Christmas Deb and I are gonna go after Christams shopping. I usually hit the stores after the holidays to buy for the next year. I hit all kinds of stores and save 50-8-% on my stuff. It's worth going and it's gonna be a riot taking her with me. I'm really looking forward to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So......................................
John has a job interview tomorrow!!! YAY!!!! Pray that it all works out. It's for a trucking job. He doesn't really want to do trucking anymore but he really needs a job and there isn't much out there. He has been trying really hard these past few weeks. It has been VERY stressful. I have cried a few nights. Not knowing what we're gonna do. I hope he gets this and things will turn around soon. It looks really promising. A friend called John today and told him about it. John called the guy left a message and the guy called back within the hour and wants a interview with John in the morning! I'm pretty happy. It does mean he'll be on the road again. I'm a little bummed about that but he can still look for other work while he has this job. I told him the other day that he needs something.There's litterly no money left. Enough to pay the mortage and that's pretty much it. We ahd a couple unexpected things come up these past couple weeks. Our fridge died last week. We had to spend a 140.00 to fix it. The furnace keeps dying. John found out that it's becasue there's not enough oil in the tank and the line can't reach it. So I had to figure out what was in the account to see if we could even order oil. So I ordered oil but I dont enough money to pay bills this month.Freezer is empty. Ahhhh.... Oh well. Can't stay cold. So.. I'm really hoping that he can get this job and we have a couple decent pay checks and catch up on everything.It really will turn things around for us. :)

5 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Needless to say you will be prayed for most heartily!!! Our son in Atlanta is still looking for a job and has had several interviews...As a mother who worries about her "chicks", know that the more we try and the more we pray the more success can be achieved. So here's prayin' for ya.

Ann Murray said...

I will pray too, Linda, that your husband gets this job - and if it is God's will, he will get the job and at least then it'll take away the immediate worries. God bless, and prayers assured.

deanna said...

I miss the Christmas Tree Shop!!

I hope that job works out for you - I will pray for that!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry too much your not alone, We ran out of oil during the night yesterday and I too had to use our bill money :( Will try not to worry about that till after Christmas!! *Carla*

Shosannah said...

I'll say a prayer for you. I hope with all my heart that things will work out really soon for you both.
Blessings
Suzyxx