This is John and me wearing Santa hats. I was in Walmart the other day and came out and found John wearing my Santa hat and he wore it all the way home. I laughed SO much! I was having a bad day and he put on my hat to make me laugh. What a sweety!!

We had our Christmas this morning. We have no children and have 2 cats and treat our cats like our children. They are very spoiled. My older cat Baby found his stocking under the tree and was rubbing all over it and was trying to pull stuff out of it. He actually had the right hat too. He loves Christmas. I had found these little Santa hats for cats and we put it on his head. He HATED it! We laughed SO hard!! He froze like a statue and would not more untill we took it off of him!










Yesterday on Christmas Eve I went over to see my brother Moe and the family. I had gifts for the kids I wanted to give them. I spent a little time with them. The baby is getting so big all ready. He's a little over two months now.











This is the boys Christmas picture together and a pic of Phoenix's first visit with Santa. :) Also a pic that was passed on of Phoenix's first Christams pic.


My sister Tammy passed on some Christmas pictures of their family in from out of state. This is Alexa's first Christmas , Rebecca and Erica . I wish I were with them this Christmas. At least I have these awesome pictures of them. :)



Ususally on Christmas Eve I go to a family Christmas party. I didn't feel like going this year. My church has a candle light service on Christmas Eve. I have never gone and always wanted too. I went last night for the first time. I'm SO glad I went. It changed my mood and reminded me on what Christmas was about. Jesus. The service was an hour and it wa fantastic! We sang Christmas Carols and our pastor along with others told the CHristmas story while they had children and and some others act it out. It was awesome. We sang Silent Night by candle light and it was almost magical. There was such a calm and a peace in the room. I looked around the room and saw everyone's faces glow in the candle light and shinning for Jesus. How neat!!! Merry Christmas!! Thank you Jesus!!!
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Our Families Christmas
Posted by Linda at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Note to Aunt Linda, Phoenix is over 2 Months old.
Merry Christmas!
Our cats loved Christmas this year. They got a brush and a kitty scratch pad that hat organic cat nip on it ...they went nuts!
Except ..we got it for the one cat who tears up my table, and the one cat who doesn't claw anything won't let her near it ...so ...she's still scratching my table.
sigh.
Lol OPPPSSS... Sorry Carla...Guess Aunt Linda is getting forgetful in her OLD age!!!!
I'm really glad you decided to go to the carol service - it sounds like it made your night!
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Alexa looks like a little doll. I bet you can't wait to meet her. Have a happy New Year.
Post a Comment