So we had our first major snow storm of the season. We got quite a bit of snow. Not too sure on the totals. The cats were not too keen on going out in the snow. It takes them awhile to get used to the snow. I always get pictures of them. Korny I'm sure.
We had bought a snow blower to do the driveway.Save money on plowing. Do it ourselves. I spent 2 hours outside helping John do the driveway. I had never used a snowblower before so John taught me how to use it. It was pretty easy. I didn't mind helping him. It was kinda fun. I enjoy it when we do our yard work together. I am pretty sore. My back and arms are hurting bad. I used muscles I don't normally use. I'm sure in a few days I'll feel better. 






Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Playing In The Snow
Posted by Linda at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Ugh Am Glad your so ready for the snow. I Hate Winter & Snow!! Then again if you had to bundle up 4 kids every morning in this crap and walk you probally wouldnt like it either lol. Enjoy your snow :) *Carla*
Post a Comment