The Unspectacular Quirk Meme
I was tagged by Kathy @ http://bit-of-blarney.blogspot.com/ for tagging me for this meme...
Thank-you this was pretty fun.......
Here's the game, I tell you 6 "unspectacular quirks" of mine, then I mention 6 people and they have to list their quirks on their blog.Trust me, these are very unspectacular.
1. I ALWAYS sneeze in twos. Whenever some one says "God Bless You" I always tell them to just wait because there's another one coming. John my hubby now knows that there are always two sneezes and always waits until the second one to say anything.
2. I HATE shoes and socks in the summer!! I am bare footed most often, and if I can't be barefooted I am wearing flip-flops so my feet and toes can be free...................unless I'm at work and of course I have sneakers but as soon as I get home they come off my feet!!!
"3. When I was little my mother had to cut the feet off the footed PJ's. I hated them!! My poor little feet felt SO trapped!!!
4. I LOVE spaghetti!! I could eat spaghetti at least 3 or more times a week!! My mother when she was pregnant with me craved spaghetti from a little neighborhood Italian place called Luiggi's...I have some friends who call me Linda-Luiggi....strange huh..............
5. I love seeing movies at the Drive-Ins. I don't care for the movie theater too much. I prefer the old fashion way..at the drive in..plus it's a two for one special..You always get to see 2 movies for the price of one.They also show during intermission the old commercials from the 60's for different snacks and things. It's really neat. We have a drive-in about a 40 minute drive from our house and it's worth it!! I bring munchies and drinks so we don't have to buy anything, and we make a night of it. When we go , we don't usually get home until 1:30 in the morning!
6. When I am REALLY thinking hard....or concentrating on something I'm doing..I stick out my tongue a little and bite it..not too hard....my sister used to have this same habit..not sure if she does now.
And here are six spectacular women to tell you their unspectacular quirks: Have fun!!!!
http://sailingbystarlight.blogspot.com/
http://wandaswings.blogspot.com/
http://pearlsanddreams.blogspot.com/
http://kann05.blogspot.com/
http://the-fournier-six.blogspot.com/
http://elainekjohnson.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
The Unspectacular Quirk Meme
Posted by Linda at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh!! sooo funny! I love the "sneezing in twos" You do get two "God bless yous" though!!! Great! Thanks! Cathy
Thanks for the tag.
I'll do this as soon as I get a chance.
I so wish we had drive in's in England ;0(
They sound like such fun!
I'll have to ask my mum if she ever craved spagetti when she was pregnant with me I think. It's one of my favourite foods.
And I had to smile about the barefoot thing. I'm sitting here (barefoot as usual lol)
I can't stand shoes, which is partly why I love the Summer so much.
By the way.
I'm having a giveaway over at http://scrapsofstarlight.blogspot.com
I'd love for you to have the chance of winning.
Come over and take a look :0)
Have a wonderful day
Suzy
xxx
Post a Comment