Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Today is it.....

Today I go to court for my divorce. It is now 2 am. I am wide awake. I need to be at the court house at 8:30 in the morning. I have no clue how I am going to be able to handle things. I can not seem to stop crying. I have no idea why. This is in the end what I wanted i guess. I was the one who walked away. I left & never really looked back. I've been really trying to move on with my life. Granted I've not made too many wise decisions lately, but I am trying to head in the right direction. I guess I really never wished that it would end up this way. We both gave up. We didn't try to fight for each other. We just gave up. Kinda sad. At one time he was my best friend. I lost my best friend along the way somewheres. I felt that he fell out of love for me. We fought a lot. We were not tender to each other, respect each other and in the past year were not there for each other. I was living a different life from him, even though we were both in the same house. We were together for 13 years. 13 years gone by, and now i need to totally leave that all behind me and move forward and try to make good choices for my life and not fall into the bad ones that I am starting to make. I'm gonna be a zombie if I dont get some sleep at all. I do have to say that out of this I have met some wonderful people and have some wonderful new friends who really seem to care about me & a added bonue which is good for me right now is that a few of them are Christians. I need to be around that and I am finding that i am pulling away from God, instead or going towards Him. I guess I have my own agenda. I am not in a good place right now what so ever. God help me....................................

5 comments:

Poetic Painter said...

I randomly came across your page while doing some blog surfing. Just thought I'd wish you luck with everything tomorrow and in the future. It will be better.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I getting to this rather late! I am hoping all went well. God bless and keep you!!!! Cathy

Wanda's Wings said...

Crying at a divorce means you are a real. My "X" didn't even show and I cried. (and I was in a BAD marriage) Hope you are feeling better and stronger today. God bless you.

Peggy said...

Blessings Linda...I'm just catching up on dear friends that I've missed so much since May because of bad internet & going home to MN from Mexico & now I'm back in Mexico!

Anyways, I wish I could have been here on this day and encourage you, stand with you, pray with you, listen...whatever you might have needed! I pray that you are resisting running from God and run to Him. He is what you need most at this time, not whatever is drawing you away. I left also many years ago (12yrs. after 20+) but sadly married in name only still. I hurt with you but I believe that you are falling forward not backwards so I wish I had the "guts" you did to see it for what it is & walk this
out. You had found such joy in church when I last visited & I pray
that you return to that JOY! Let Jesus meet you for a special date! You deserve to be picked up & in a good place. Let me know how I can pray & help. Love & big hugs...hope you reply through email...just clic on reply & you should get my email.

Blessings & much love...stay strong

Wanda's Wings said...

JUST CHECKING IN ON YOU. HOPE ALL IS WELL.