Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nothing Exciting

I have all but forgotten that I had this blog thing. I also realized that it has been 4 months almost since I've blogged anything. wow!!! My life is going ok. Everything is stating for the most part to balance out. Nothing exciting or over wonderful has happened...oh wait...yes it has..I have a job. I started it a couple months ago. Most days I like it. There are good days as well as bad days. I am providing roadside assistance to people who are stuck on the hwy. Or broken down. It's pretty neat. I've gotten to talk to many people from all over the US. I have new friends. Friends are always great. :)

I am seeing someone who happens to be my HS sweet heart. Things are going great with him. Much better than they were. He has four wonderful kids that I have come to adore greatly. I am very attached to his children. Things are good.

anyways as far as my summer...nothing too exciting to share. I have some beautiful ocean pictures that I will share if I ever get around to uploading them on here.

anyways, just wanted to say hello..and let you all know I'm still breathing, walking and talking.....:)

2 comments:

Dreaming again said...

Good to see a blog by you ... wish I was better at doing it. I guess after 5 years it's just lost it's addictive powers!

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Peggy said...

Blessings Linda...I sent you this email but it was delivery failed so
I came here and went for your 1st post back and I'll have to read the rest later...

email:
Ohhh HI LINDA and many blessings sent your way! I'm so glad that you sent me this new link. I wondered where you went!!! I miss you! I'll be over to visit your Tiny Glimpse of You soon!!! Hope you are well! God's peace & love and my prayers,
(((HUGS))) Peggy