Saturday, June 13, 2009

GED GRADUATION





























5 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

WOW!!! Congrats!!!! Cathy

Country Girl said...

Congrats Jen!!!! Quite an accomplishment.

NCSue said...

Havent' visited your blog before, but I think God led me here specifically to say CONGRATULATIONS, JEN!
YOU GO, GIRL!!!!!

Wanda's Wings said...

Way to go!!!!!!

A Truckerz Wife said...

Just want to congratulate you on Getting your GED ..What a huge step! I hope you didn't stop there. I stumbled upon your site because I misspelled my own.. LOL~

You remind me of myself when I was younger.. all the fear and self doubt. (I got my college degree @ 40) I'm glad that you have proved to yourself that YOU CAN stand on your own two feet and you WILL be OK!! You go girl..Please, I want to hear how you are doing NOW..It's been 5 months and I hope you're still going strong!