Monday, June 8, 2009

THESE DAYS & DREAMS

A little update....will post some pictures of what I've been up to these days. I have had a little fun & dyed my hair red. Life has not been all boring or totally depressing. Ups & downs, twist & turns, but has not been all that bad. :)


First of all I want to start with...it's been SO long since I've blogged anything. It feels weird to blog. Almost out of my norm really. i do miss it and need to get back into the swing of things and totally be myself and not the person that i am creating. ANYWAYS........ TOMORROW...........

is my GED GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I did it & I'm actually going to attend it. I wasn't going to and then I decided that if I didn't I will regret it for the rest of my life like I have regretted not graduating to begin with. So I am going and I can't wait and I know that i will be over whelmed with emotions as I am walking down the isle, but it will be worth EVERY tear that i cry!!!!!

I have moved. I am in a good place. I was in a good place before but now I am much closer to where my family lives and that is good for me & I am much closer to where I am trying ti fine work. I am not having to travel as often. I am living with a good friend. A kind of new friend. She is just like me in many many ways and I adore her and feel like I've known her for years and her son I am also adoring very much so.

I am seeing somebody. He means the world to me. i do not believe he is a mistake. We are taking it one day at a time. One step at a time. It's a major learning tool for me. I've never actually saw/dated anyone in this manner and this is good for me. I think he's good for me. He is my HS sweetheart and I really hope this goes and ends up in the end where I'd like to see it end up. :)

~~LEARN FROM YESTERDAY~~LIVE FOR TODAY~~HOPE FOR TOMORROW~~

Found that quote yesterday. I really like it!!

1 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

So happy to see you again! Thank you for stopping by! Have a grand day! Cathy