

I chopped my hair this morning. It feels great! I feel a 100 Lbs. lighter!!! I feel like a new woman!! :) It's amazing how a new do came make you feel so alive!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
New Do....
Posted by Linda at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Your hair looks great! I just chopped my hair off a couple of weeks ago too and it feels SO much better! I can't wait until the 5th. You'll have a lot of fun! I promise!
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I loved that you came by to visit.
I know it was long so it's amazing that you read it! I hope it ministered to you!
Blessings!
Elaine
Looks great!!!
I had long hair forever, just went to shoulder length last March, and again this March ... strange feeling after having long hair my whole adult life!
Post a Comment