So--my birthday went a lot better than I thought it was going to. I wasn't really into the birthday thing this year. Not at all. I somehow managed to pull through it.Wanted to forget it. It did turn out to be a ok day. the gals at work god love them they were great. They all sang happy birthday to me, along with my residents I take care of. They got me a flower. One gal bought me lunch and a friend gave me a gift with a really touching card. Made me feel good inside.My sister texted me the happy birthday song this morning. One of my nieces texted me a birthday wish-I called a friend to chat and she wished me a happy birthday&chatted about stuff-life.My grandmother called me and that made me cry,. She's not well and sounds horrible but it really meant a lot to me for her to remember me on my birthday.John bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and took me out for dinner @ Applebees and I had 2 very strong very yummy apple teenies-Made me forget all my troubles!!! It was a day that I wanted to try to forget but no one would let me- that was ok I guess. Now I'm another year older and that's fine by me.Everybody really did make me feel very special&very loved today and for that i am truly blessed and very thankful!! I guess it was the Lords very gentle reminder how much he loves me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm glad to hear you had a nice birthday. It's not easy getting older, is it? :) Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment