Thursday, February 7, 2008

You Make The World a Better Place



Thank you So much Cathy @ http://bit-of-blarney.blogspot.com/
This was a very pleasant surprise! Thank you!!!!

1. Use Ukok’s ‘You make the world a better place’ image in your post.
2. Link to Ukok’s Place.
3. Award 5 bloggers.

I have been blogging for almost a year now and I have reconnected with many family members and met many wonderful friends along the way, I am truly blessed to be in contact with each one of them. I have enjoyed reading their blogs, reading their stories they share, poetry, inspiring writings, I have gotten a lot out of blogging, to me it's more than a "fun" thing, it's also a learing thing for me. You all have left me many encouraging words and reading your stories and poetry has touched me. Thanks--
I have thought about it and I have come up with a list who I feel who have touched me, encouraged me and inspired me and I think who deserve this award. I do think you make the world a better place. God Bless!!!!

1 comments:

Joleene said...

Oh thanks! That is so sweet. What a nice surprise!