Thursday, July 19, 2007

Playground



Cool Slideshows!






Every summer I usually try to do a few things with my nephews. My brother's kids. They are out of school, the weather is nice and I just usually want to be outdoors doing something fun. A couple weeks ago I took them to a playground at the Poland school. A friend said it's fairly new and they'd love it, and they sure did. I think we ALL did! My brother Moe, his prego wife Carla(who's due in october- baby boy # 4 for them!) their boys, Brink-7, Maurice-6, Reginald 5, and myself went for a couple hours and then out for ice cream afterwoods. My friend Debbie who lives near by came out for about an hour to also play with the boys. They loved that we were all out there playing with them. They had a awesome time. The weather was great. Here are some pictures of all of us at the playground

0 comments: