ok....so tonight I was chatting via facebook...I LOVE to talk..lol.....I was chatting with my friends 16 year old daughter..who is almost 17. She is more of an adult than a teen really..anyways I chatted with for her for about a good half hour. It was really nice. I cried. I do have a hard time with tears..seems I've been shedding a lot of them lately..It's good I think. We talked and she knows me really well, and we were close. We still are in a way I guess. I've drifted away from everybody I think. We talked about a lot of things. Stuff that is going on in her life as well as mine. I got a chance to "talk" and get some things out there that I really did need to talk about and not bottle up inside like I am. I know I tend to hold things deep down inside and not let anyone in and try to hide those feelings. I say try to hide because I know that I am not fooling anybody at all. I'm like an open book that people can read right through. I'm strongly thinking about going to church on Sunday. I'm sure it wont hurt to go. If anything it will help me in a huge way. I know I need the Lord back on my side. I need to stop pushing Him away and let Him embrace me, even as hard as that may be for me right now............I called this therapy because to me in a way talking to someone ,anyone about what's inside is therapy. :)
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Think you're right! Keep talking! Cathy
Post a Comment