Monday, October 11, 2010

360 degree turn

My life has taken a total 360 degree turn!! For the better!!! Not every day is a perfect day mind you, but Oh its SO much better!!!!! I am engaged to be married to the love of my life. We had a HUGE rough patch and a HUGE bump in the road, but stuck through it and came through the other side. He totally surprised me. On Sept 2nd he asked me to be his wife!!! I said YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE him more than anything!! We are talking through everything and making the stuff that happened better. We're forgiving and loving and being kind and compassionate to each other. It's great. He bought me a beautiful ring and gave me another one that was given to him from a family member that is a family heirlume kind of thing. The ring is from the 30's and is amazing and totally me!! I love it and I LOVE him and I CANT wait to be his partner for life!!!!

0 comments: