Thursday, January 28, 2010

LOVE-FAILURE-UGHHHHHH..........

LIFE...........ughhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These days I am not liking life what so ever!!!!!! LOVE......what is love???? I wish someone would and could love me. Yes, I know that there are people in my life, and I have plenty who love me. It's not that kind of love. It's love of a partner. Of a man in my life. I want to feel and know that kind of love. I feel empty. I feel unloved. I cry so often. I feel like I am in a loveless relationship. I feel like Cinderella without the fairy tail ending. That is not a good feeling. I don't like how I feel. Could he ever love me??? Can this be a fiary tale....a dream come true. I know he cares....but I don't feel that he loves. I don't know if he knows to really love a person or let a person near to even share that love. I want to be held. I want to special special. I don't fee lspecial. I feel like a nobody. I don't like me. What is wrong with me??? Am I that impossible to love??? The grass is NOT always greener on the other side. The man that used to love me..aka my ex-husband is being so nice..beyond nice to me...I don't understand his kindness not do I feel that I deserve any of it. I'm so confused. ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I want to run....run so far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so depressed!!!!!ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear, Dear Linda.

I wish I could invite you over right now, give you a huge hug, a good cup of coffee, some chocolate and a listening ear. Can we connect by email at least? I'd love to be here for you. To listen and share and love ya and hopefully encourage you. Drop me a line. Please?

Unknown said...

how are you doing over there, girl? Been praying for you!