
I don't even know where to even begin this blog. It's been on my heart for awhile to share some of myself with you all. I won't share everything but I just really have a need for prayer from you all. I have been seeing a counselor for two months now for unresolved issues in my life that I have not dealt with that I need to. I am seeing a Christian counselor who is very dear to me, who has gone through many many things in her life that I have either gone through or I am going through. Going to see her is very hard for me. I have not been in a month and I went today. I regret not going for a month. I can tell by my attitude and my actions that I should've seen her a month ago. It's very hard for me to let go and let God have control, and for me not to take control of it all. Issues came up today that I don't even know where they came from, and I'm forced to deal with and make healthy decisions for myself, for I haven't been making healthy decisions for myself for a long time. This is why I am seeing her. Peopel around me can see it, and are all loving me and encouraging me to continue to see her. So.........please pray for me with all of this. I need it, really really do. Thank you. :).....Linda
..
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Prayer 4 Me
Posted by Linda at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You will be in my prayers. It does get better!
Thank-You :)
Certainly, Linda, you have my prayers. You are very courageous. We all have difficulty letting God be in control. But it seems to me at this time you are allowing Him to work in your life through the help of counseling...You are doing His will! God bless you! Cathy
I'll keep you in my prayers Linda:)
It's not always easy is it.
Things will get better with the help and support of people around you who care.
God Bless.
Post a Comment